Jaguar Drivers Club of South Australia
This page is solely for the FREE advertising of private Jaguar and/or Daimler related adverts, no business adverts will be allowed.
THE PAGE RULES:
1. We will accept adverts from any genuine private Jaguar owner
2. Adverts for cars, parts, accessories and tools for sale are acceptable
3. Sellers are asked to advise the Administrator when the goods for sale have been sold or withdrawn from sale
4. The Administrator reserves the right to remove adverts without any notification to the owner of the goods for sale
5. Adverts will be tagged with a commencement date and removed after a three month period. Adverts can be re submitted for a further 3 months if necessary.
6. The Administrator reserves the right to refuse any advert submitted
7. The Advert must contain a short description of the goods for sale, preferably a photo or two, sellers name and contact details.
8. To have an advert added to this page you must submit the advert by Email to the Administrator or the club Editor (Contact details below)
JDCSA accepts no responsibility for the accuracy and genuineness of any seller, or the information and details supplied by any seller, who may choose to advertise on this page. It remains the responsibility of the buyer to properly assess and check the information and details for themselves.
Cars for Sale or Wanted
For Sale XJ6 (S1) 1972 auto. BRG 4.2 litre.
- Good overall cond with matching No’s
- Carbs rebuilt, new water pump, new viscous coupling. Manual choke fitted.
- Straight panels virtually rust free. Paint on boot, roof and bonnet is poor. Interior will require restoration.
- Good set of S2 chromes with Khumo whitewalls. On club reg. Workshop and owner’s manual come with car.
Car located in Uraidla.
Phone Paul on 0415 183 495.
For Sale: 1985 XJ6 (S3)
- Well maintained. Service/repair records back to 1994.
- Caught in our recent hail storm. It has a few minor dents on the bonnet and the roof. Most damage is to the Chrome wheel arches and around the windows.
Asking Price – $10,000
Contact: Graham Crocker [email protected]